Fine & Fresh ARtists
We are proud to bring Q-Fest to the tri-state region, where patrons show their appreciation for art and artists. Q-Fest committee members, staff and volunteers work year-round to promote the event to potential artists, community patrons/sponsors and tourists. It's because of strong financial support within the community, and new partnerships, that Q-Fest is able to market the event to a tri-state region that includes over 600,000 people within 75 miles.
Q-Fest Fine & Fresh art show is located in a beautiful shady park in the heart of our vibrant downtown. Easy access and flow to and within the park directs patrons into the 50+ artists booths comfortably situated within generous 10’x10′ spaces. Complementing the sale of fine art is free hands-on art activities, a local food court, entertainment, including very popular Blues in the District concert on Friday night and District Street Dance Saturday evening.
The Fine & Fresh art exhibition and sale includes approximately 50+ artists chosen by a five-member panel of jurors including arts professionals. Many of our artists have so enjoyed the atmosphere, community, volunteers and sales that a mix of new and returning artists continue to apply each year. Artist exit surveys each year praise our volunteers for the excellent service and hospitality provided to our artists – we go above and beyond! WE LOVE ARTISTS!
FOR THE ARTISTS:
- Over $5000 in awards including $1000 Best of Show Purchase Award
- Over $7500 in Art Fare sponsored and sold to purchase art work during Q-Fest
- $20 Application Fee, $100 Booth Fee
- Convenient, drive-up set up/tear down
- Above & Beyond Hospitality including water service, booth sitting & more!
- Full-color event program including artist representative image, contact information & booth number
- FREE reserved parking & electricity
- Extensive multimedia marketing & public relations efforts including website, print, tv, radio & more!