Fine & Fresh ARtists
We are proud to bring you Q-Fest and to the tri-state region, where patrons show their appreciation for art and artists. Q-Fest committee members, staff and volunteers work year-round to promote the event to potential artists, community patrons/sponsors and tourists. Its because of strong financial support within the community, and new partnerships, that Q-Fest is able to market the event to a tri-state region that includes over 600,000 people within 75 miles.
Q-Fest Fine & Fresh art show is located in a beautiful shady park in the heart of our vibrant downtown. Easy access and flow to and within the park directs patrons into the 60 artists booths comfortably situated within generous 10’x10′ spaces. Complementing the sale of fine art is free hands-on art activities, a local food court, entertainment, including a very popular District Street Dance Saturday evening.
The Fine & Fresh art exhibition and sale includes approximately 60 artists chosen by a five-member panel of jurors including arts professionals. Many of our artists have so enjoyed the atmosphere, community, volunteers and sales that a mix of new and returning artists continue to apply each year. Artist exit surveys each year praise our volunteers for the excellent service and hospitality provided to our artists – we go above and beyond! WE LOVE ARTISTS!
FOR THE ARTISTS:
- Over $6000 in awards including $1000 Best of Show Purchase Award
- Over $7500 in Art Faire sponsored and sold to purchase art work during Q-Fest
- $20 Application Fee, $100 Booth Fee
- Convenient, drive-up set up/tear down
- Above & Beyond Hospitality including water service, booth sitting & more!
- Full-color event program including artist representative image, contact information & booth number
- FREE reserved parking & electricity
- Extensive multimedia marketing & public relations efforts including website, print, tv, radio & more!